Thursday 20 September 2012

The after blog

So far, after reading a few blogs I am surprised of the many different reasons why people joined the programme.  Some are looking forward to the "presentation" and "web 2" sections, also, many have already had experience at blogging, to which I have had none, and I even managed to demonstrate my inexperience by deleting all my bloggs by mistake! At the beginning of blogging I did have an issue I could not get my head around until today after deletion:-) was that everytime I clicked on something it opened in another window which confused me at first because I kept pressing the back button and going nowhere. They say practice makes perfect - I can honestly say that I am now officially a "Fully Quailfied Blogger!"

I am so looking forward to the next task, especially the presentation module once this is completed, I will be using the skills and information gained from this by putting together mini presentations on various aspects of the library to advise and support users.

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment