Friday 5 October 2012

RSS feed

I think I have surprised myself after tackling through this task - I actually managed to follow the instructions clearly without encountering any problems!  The only issue I have at the moment is that I tend to get lost with all the different windows that open, such as, the instructions for the course, blogging page, google reader and thats where I get confused (I'm thinking of purchasing a compass to navigate around all the different aspects of this course).  However, with using the RSS feeds it looks like we can manage quite a lot on one page..thanks to google reader.  

I would like to use the feeds for our library newsletters which would give our readers the opportunity to comment and feedback to us - yet again IT issues, RSS feeds are not available via the Trusts intranet! no surprises there then.

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment