Friday 19 October 2012

Wiki Wiki I need Help!!!

Hello everyone

I am having a problem - I can't seem for the life of me fathom out a wiki! do I go directly to wikipaedia and search for relevant information on there? I have searched google and not found 1 wiki that would be useful to the groups they are asking for in task 1..aahhhhh help :-)  I must be so dumb or am I missing out on something.

Although I did find a good wiki on wikipaedia Researc "Finding Information" it gives you a step by step guide to finding the information required, how to locate literature and interloans including external links to resources.  I thought this would be useful to all groups mentioned in task ! Thing 3

If anyone is interested and would like a  peek then copy this link and paste it into your web browser: http://wikieducator.org/Finding_information_-_literature_searching  Oh I am so excited, I just figured how to do a link on Blogger! yippee



Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sammy,
    Have you looked at any HE institutions websites for wikis?
    I suppose part of the problem is that some wikis are closed and you have to have an invitation to join them, although it is always possible to have a general look around.
    Good luck with the search!

    ReplyDelete